Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Grammy 2006 Picks! Part Three

Okay, as I promised, here comes part 3 of my Grammy 2006 predictions. Rap categories are pretty special, because I think they’re gonna pick just what I like, could be wrong. There’s just this one thing: I don’t know why Gold Digger is considered a rap solo performance, it does feature Jamie Foxx.
The final and most important part will be posted soon, so stick around.

Best Rap Solo Performance
Will win: Gold Digger-Kanye West
Should win: Gold Digger-Kanye West

Best Rap Performance By A Duo Or Group
Will win: Don't Phunk With My Heart-The Black Eyed Peas
Should win: Don't Phunk With My Heart-The Black Eyed Peas

Best Rap/Sung Collaboration
Will win: Rich Girl-Gwen Stefani Featuring Eve
Should win: Rich Girl-Gwen Stefani Featuring Eve

Best Rap Song
Will win: Lose Control
Should win: Lose Control

Best Rap Album
Will win: Late Registration-Kanye West
Should win: Late Registration-Kanye West

blog comments powered by Disqus