Sunday, January 22, 2006

Picks Of The Week #8

Lyrics Of The Week

Bliss
Muse

The lyrics are taken straight from my heart, it tells exactly how I feel lately. Yes, give me all that bliss and joy in your mind.

Everything about you is how I wanna be
Your freedom comes naturally
Everything about you resonates happiness
Now I won't settle for less

Give me all the peace and joy in your mind

Everything about you pains my envying
Your soul can't hate anything
Everything about you is so easy to love
They're watching you from above

Give me all the peace and joy in your mind
I want the peace and joy in your mind
Give me the peace and joy in your mind

Everything about you resonates happiness
Now I won't settle for less

Give me all the peace and joy in your mind
I want the peace and joy in your mind
Give me the peace and joy in your mind


Download This!

The Magic Numbers/ Love’s A Game

The right song to deal with breakups. Just let it go, get back to your sunshine mood, ‘cause according to The Magic Numbers, love is just a game.


Flashback

Junior Senior/ Move Your Feet

A great one-hit-wonder. Just makes you want to move your feet to the beats. Superb party song.


Music Video Of The Week

Fiona Apple/ O’ Sailor

Dancing sailors, and an aged Fiona. This video was beautifully shot and unique in an arty way.


Contest Of The Week

In celebration of AI5, win a copy of season 4 champ Carrie Underwood's 'Some Hearts' cd. Go try your luck.

http://www.shakefire.com/contests/carrieunderwood.html

Still to come: Reviews for new cds of The Strokes, Mary J. Blige, Yellowcard (yeah, I keep promising) and more American Idol 5 reviews.

blog comments powered by Disqus