Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Picks Of The Week #12 - Special Valentine’s Day Edition

Valentine’s Day’s today! I know you lovebirds are going crazy, so I’m gonna give a little something to spread even more love in the air. The Special Valentine’s Day Edition of Picks of The Week. Well, I made a mix of my favorite love songs with various tastes, from old school to new school, r&b to rock, mainstream to indie, teenyboppers to rappers, each of all good stuff. So my advice is if you’re so in love, download and listen to the Love Me Version, if you’re heartbroken, then switch right on to the Love Me Not Version. May your Valentine’s Day fill with music picked by Zeon. :-)

Love Me Version

  1. Beyonce feat. Jay Z- Crazy In Love
  2. Gabrielle- Sunshine
  3. Keane- Somewhere Only We Know
  4. Audio Bullys- I'm In Love
  5. Counting Crows- Accidentally In Love
  6. The White Stripes- Fell In Love With A Girl
  7. Sixpence None The Richer- Kiss Me
  8. Anna Nalick- Forever Love (Digame)
  9. Sugababes- Too Lost In You
  10. The Turtles- Happy Together
  11. Diana Krall- The Look Of Love
  12. Faith Hill- This Kiss
  13. Coldplay- Yellow
  14. Shania Twain- When You Kiss Me

Love Me Not Version

  1. Damien Rice- The Blower's Daughter
  2. Brandy- Have You Ever
  3. The Magic Numbers- Love's A Game
  4. Bic Runga- Sway
  5. Joss Stone- Spoiled
  6. The Corrs- What Can I Do?
  7. Liz Phair- Why Can't I?
  8. No Doubt- Don't Speak
  9. James Blunt- Goodbye My Lover
  10. Kelly Clarkson- Where Is Your Heart
  11. Snow Patrol- Run
  12. Sheryl Crow- My Favorite Mistake
  13. Fiona Apple-Sleep To Dream
  14. Sarah McLachlan- I Will Remember You

Remember these words, you lovelorns, weep not for the memories.

blog comments powered by Disqus