Wednesday, April 12, 2006

American Idol Season 5 - Episode 28 Recaps

Wow, I really need to take a breather, 'cause tonight is one hell of a kickass night. Queen's music got everyone rockin'! Good song choices, real loud, saliva-spitting vocals! The contestants gave so much energy into their performance. I was really highly entertained. I never thought I would ever say this, but do you know who I chose as Queen of the night? Kellie Pickler! She was on fire! Forget about the styling disaster (that big messy hairstyle and eyeliners definitely didn't make you edgier, Kellie), but I think it's safe to say that her sexy, showstopping performance for 'Bohemian Rhapsody' is undoubtedly her best one up to this day. Big round of applause for her. Chris Daughtry effortlessly did his thing, although the song choice is weird and weak. I wonder if that silly mike stand kick of Taylor was included in the choreography too, that cracked me up. This guy's adrenalines were going high, always the one that had the most fun. I'm gonna say he made a good song change. Katharine also belt out big notes with her performance. Paris and Elliott did their songs justice. Too bad Mandisa wasn't here tonight, she could have done something incredible (see, I'm still not over it). One day they'll have to show us the footage of her practicing with Queen. Okay, to the Suckers Group (which is now only labeled onBucky & Ace). Bucky, fat-bottomedly boring...Pass! Ace...so gonna go home tomorrow, come on, you made a slow motion hand waving to illustrate the lyrics 'Waving your banners all over the place"?
One of the best shows of this season. Keep rockin' on, idols!
Tomorrow: an one-hour results show. I'm so curious, what are they up to? I'm pretty sure Queen's gonna perform live on the Idol stage. Can't wait!

So here go my ranks for this week:

1. Kellie Pickler
2. Taylor Hicks
3. Katharine McPhee
4. Chris Daughtry
5. Elliott Yamin

Agree or disagree? Feel free to let me know what you're thinking by submitting a little comment.

blog comments powered by Disqus