Saturday, July 15, 2006

New single from The Killers! When You Were Young!


Yay, new material from The Killers! First single off their new album 'Sam's Town', and it's called 'When You Were Young'. I pretty much like their grandiose, over-the-top, Las-Vegas-like sounds from 'Hot Fuss' so I'm curious to see what their next step is. Let's see if Brandon Flowers and his gang can be in full bloom. (see what I did there?)
Again, Obscure Sound posted the mp3 for y'all to hear, I just have to the linking. Click here if you want to check out their blog and hear the song.

And because their blog doesn't give you direct download links, that's where I step in and provide this link for you lazy asses out there:

Download: The Killers - When You Were Young

EDIT: Okay, I made a mistake. The correct title is When You Were Young. Sorry.

blog comments powered by Disqus