Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing


Disco is crawling its way back...*shudders*...proof: the new Scissor Sisters single, which is ubiquituous on the blog community now. It was like Saturday Night Fever all over again, and Jake Shears sounds like a Bee Gee. It's quite a retrotastic, over-the-top floorfiller, though. Kinda like it. I'm never really into the Scissor Sisters, as their music is a bit too whiny and flamboyant for me. But I respect what they do, and there's a chance I may pick up their new album. Must remember not to play this out loud on the speakers, or the neighbors may think I'm some partying weird geezer that's been living under a rock for 30 years. So put on your disco ball and download this.
Warning: This song's quite queer.

Download: Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing (upload credits to Poptastic)

(If this doesn't up the visitor rating, don't know what else will do!)

blog comments powered by Disqus