Saturday, August 26, 2006

The 200 Greatest Songs Of The 1960s


If I had to choose to be relocated in a past decade, I would choose the sixties over the seventies and the eighties. I don't know why, maybe because it seems so fun and sheeny back then, and sixties pop is just ace. Want proof? Pitchfork just did it once again by posting their new compiled list 'The 200 Greatest Songs of the 1960s', which got me all crazy when thinking that I'm gonna have to dig up 200 of these great songs and listen to them all. Then, somebody already did the hard work. Blogs Are For Dogs has found and posted all 200 songs in mp3s. That's just a hell lot. If you're not so keen on it, at least download the top 20. Now let the nostalgia.

Click here to read 'The 200 Greatest Songs of the 1960s' list compiled by Pitchfork Media.
Click here to download 'The 200 Greatest Songs of the 1960s'.

blog comments powered by Disqus