Friday, August 25, 2006

Another batch of links...

Lately, there's been a lot of great stuff happening, but I was so busy I couldn't post them myself. So I gather all these great links for you guys to check out, in case you haven't:

  • Berkeley Place posted some kickass Gnarls Barkley live mp3s, including a cover of 'We Are The Champions. Very nice.
  • Zappin' It To Ya got an essential V festival mix up. Alternate versions of great songs from Keane, Lily Allen, The Feeling and more, all great British acts. While you're there, he's got some Keane b-sides and a remix, too.
  • New Ne-Yo-penned song from Rihanna called 'Happy'. It was written for Clinique 'Happy' Fragrance. It's alright. Beauty N' The Beat has it here.
  • Fetch Me Some Music got a studio track from Vonzell Solomon, remember her? Third-place runner-up from American Idol season 4? The track's called 'You Don't Impress Me'. Let's see if her post-Idol career can impress you. Well punned, haha.
  • Justin Timberlake and Beyoncé are all over music blogs. Johnny Ali's Blog got some preview tracks from JT and Bee for you. By the way, should I emphasize again that I do NOT upload full albums, don't ever ask me that, I give you a taste, if you like what you hear, then respect the artist, go out and buy a copy or two. Alright.
  • Finally, I found this great site which allows you to find out the number one singles in the US & UK at the day you were born. Unfortunately, I was born when Gloria Estefan's 'Don't Wanna Lose You' was toxicating radio stations as a number 1 hit. Unbelievable. Check this coolie out. (What the hell is a coolie? I don't know)

blog comments powered by Disqus