Monday, August 21, 2006

Feist Live On KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic!


I just discovered this stellar post by chance. It's got all the live acoustic performances Live on KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic, back in June 2005. The whole show is wonderful, Feist really showcases how incredible as a singer and an artist she is. She performed all of her best songs: One Evening, Mushaboom, Inside And Out...and a new song called 'Honey'. Maybe I'm the last person to know this, but in case you haven't, I rush you to go there download them all now. To wet your appetite, here's a chatty live version of 'Inside And Out' (the song that got me falling in love with her) from the show.

Feist - Inside And Out (Live on KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic) (rbally link)

Oh, just a note, by the weekend, I'll be posting a grand post covering about 10 of the new acts I found exciting to share, both pop and indie. So stay tuned.

blog comments powered by Disqus