Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm baaack!

Hell, I had just gone through a week and a half without Internet access. And I made it out alive. Think about it. It was like living in an abandoned warehouse, like I'm a two-hundred-year-old vampire with a soul, but never can I see the light of day. Wow, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Too much great music I missed! Sorry for the lack of updates, people. I was just composing a Picks Of The Week when all of a sudden my computer crashed down. This is like the third time in three months. It's all good now, finally get the pros to fix it, let's hope it will stay okay for at least a few months.
I'm back in the game! Will post updates with cool new stuff soon! I've got a hell lot of ideas already. First, I'm finally able to finish the draft, so check out the picks below.
And by the way, it's August, so if you haven't, rush to the post about my summer mixtape and download all the great 16 summer anthems I love. An autumn mixtape will be posted soon some time in October.
You're not reading, are you? I know you guys have been downloading that Evanescence a whole lot!

blog comments powered by Disqus