Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday Is For Soundtrack: Step Up


So here's the basic plot: screwed up kid does community service, meets hot goody-goody ballerina girl. Together, they dance their way to a competition, and fall for each other. And every second chance begins with a first step. Whatever. I don't really care for this movie, I'll only catch it when it's out on DVD. However, I have to admit the choreography looks quite awesome, and the big names they have in the soundtrack is impressive. Disney just keeps getting richer, doesn't they?
The soundtrack already spawned out 3 singles, all of which is in Billboard Top 50 currently. I offer you the two singles from Ciara & Sean Paul, and a Kelis track. The Ciara one is just 1,2 Step rewritten, but still so damn catchy, while Sean Paul one got some help from the future-Mary-J-Blige Keyshia Cole, whhich really improve the song a lot. And the Kelis one is a throwback to the eighties.

FYI, you can download the three music videos from Ciara, Sean, and Chris Brown on iTunes, for free. Don't believe me? Well, it's being given away in the Step Up podcast, with crystal clear quality, so get in iTunes, search for the podcast, and download them to your iPod before they realize their mistakes.

Sean Paul feat. Keyshia Cole - (When You Gonna) Give It Up To Me
Ciara feat. Chamillionaire - Get Up
Kelis - 80's Joint

P.S. There's been problems with ZShare today, so I switched to FileDen. Tell me if FileDen is any faster than ZShare, if not, I'll go back to ZShare, okay. Smell ya later.

blog comments powered by Disqus