Wednesday, September 20, 2006

D'ohlicious: Bart Simpson VS. The White Stripes!


God how I love The Simpsons. I've watched almost every single episode since the beginning, and now it's season 18 already, with no signs of stopping. Okay, so the quality has declined for a few years since the writers ran out of new ideas, but as long as it's still around, I'll still be watching it! The best animated show on TV Ever! If you don't agree, eat my shorts! Muahahahaha!
The cool thing about The Simpsons is its impressive list of guest stars. They even talked Meg & Jack of The White Stripes to lend their voice in last Sunday episode called 'Jazzy and the Pussycats'! Below is a clip from the aforementioned episode, in which Bart got to play the drums with The White Stripes and of course, caused some little trouble. It's a hilarious parody of their visually groundbreaking, Michel-Gondry-directed music video 'The Hardest Button To Button'. Check it out right now, on YouTube:



Download the Bart Simpson VS. The White Stripes Clip (iPod MP4 format)

Since this has something to do with music, I figured I should post it here! So it's totally related!

blog comments powered by Disqus