Sunday, September 17, 2006

I'm running out of titles for this bunch of links...


Okay, weekly business...I'll be updating what's happening in the blogosphere as usual.

  • Statement: An indie lover who knows nothing about Feist is no true indie lover. Clearly, she's a Goddess. No need to tell how I feel when Heather of I Am Fuel, You Are Friends posted this whole live The Black Sessions in Paris 2004. 12 live tracks of feisty Feist, including 2 covers ('That Girl' of The Kinks and 'Fool Proof' of Ron Sexsmith). How did she manage to sound so damn great every time? I urge you to download them all now, if you want to prove you're indie enough.
  • Whenever I discovered an amazing cover on a blog, I tend to download, save them in my library, then wait til I feel like it and upload them again on my blog. This time around, I'm just lazy, so I point you to this alternative cover of BeyoncĂ©'s 'Deja Vu' by Leah Andreone, at Oxygen Chunks. It's quite good.
  • Chris Picks has a slick Jazze Pha remix of 'Ring The Alarm'. By the way, congrats to B for the chart-topping sales.
  • Zappin' It To Ya has three new b-sides of The Pipettes. Ha ha.
  • Fergie's album sucks. I only remember, like, 2 songs out of the whole.
  • The Scissor Sisters' second album, well, I can't say anything yet as I need a second listen. Just a bit disappointed, though.
  • I think I just got into indie pop bandBishop Allen. I'll try to make a post next week.

blog comments powered by Disqus