Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Something New From Damien Rice & The Magic Numbers!

Okay, new songs to make up for the problems in the last couple days.


Damien Rice - 9 Crimes (Updated-Working Link)
When I first heard this, I thought it was somebody's sick joke because the song starts with a female's voice. But it's real, because Mr. Damien joined the singing after a minute. If you like his mellow, folky music before, you're gonna like this new single. Apparently, this is more of a duet but I have no idea who the female singer is. His new LP entitled '9' will be released November 6.


The Magic Numbers - Take A Chance (Radio Edit)
New stuff from The Magic Numbers. I didn't expect them to be back so soon. This song's like a combination of 'Love Me Like You' & 'Lost Forever', and it's growing on me. Nice sweet indie pop. Oh and thanks to Paul at ZITY for informing me on this.

blog comments powered by Disqus