Friday, September 29, 2006

Three Things That Make Me Smile Today

1. This. Seriously. Afer saying this, all my hipster credibility will probably evaporate, but I have a very unhealthy love for Sarah McLachlan. So when Paul at ZITY pointed me to this one, I almost jumped up with joy. I was craving for any new Sarah stuff, so this will make this winter a lot warmer. I'd go as far as declaring this the soundtrack of my 2006 Christmas. Am I creepy or what? October 10 is the release day. So just one week away, woot! The cover could have been better. Here's the tracklist.

1. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - Sarah McLachlan,
2. What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
3. River
4. Wintersong
5. I'll Be Home for Christmas
6. O Little Town of Bethlehem
7. First Noel/Mary Mary; the First Noel\ Mary Mary
8. Silent Night
9. Song for a Winter's Night
10. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
11. In the Bleak Mid-Winter
12. Christmas Time Is Here - Diana Krall, Sarah McLachlan


2. That above is the cover for Kylie's new single 'White Diamond', due in November. Love the logo. The song's about her battle with cancer (which she triumphed), and she collaborated again with Scissor Sisters. The new album is rumored to be entitled 'Lessons', and will arrive in the new year. Congrats to her! Really looking forward to this. Looks like due to some side effects of her cancer treatment, her tears now shine and glow, too.

3. Just switched to Beta Blogger, which has some new nifty features. You can now customize your own templates, and finally, add labels to your post and such. They're currently beta-testing it now, so this could be the reason why Blogger has messed up
the last few days.

Coming Up: Some new emo/punk stuff, and two new Lily Allen 'LDN' remixes!

blog comments powered by Disqus