Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bonus Songs From Amerie, Lady Sovereign & My Chemical Romance!



Some alternate versions of songs I posted on the blog before.

To begin with, I just got my hands on the instrumental version of Amerie's 'Take Control' and it's hot! Necessary for your butt-shaking need! Proof that the song's still hella good without the vocals. Check it out, maybe you can do some karaoke on top of it too.
Amerie - Take Control (Instrumental)





Hot new Missy Elliott Remix of 'Love Me Or Hate Me'. It's featuring Missy Elliott, nuff said. Grab it!
Lady Sovereign - Love Me Or Hate Me (Missy Eliiott Remix) (via Pitchfork Media)





And last of the bunch, here's a new unreleased song from the emo kings My Chemical Romance. It's called 'Mama'! There you go...
My Chemical Romance - Mama (Unreleased) (via Idolator)

blog comments powered by Disqus