Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Video Galores!


To wet your appetite, here are some cool new videos that have something to do with Halloween for you to watch, just in case you have nowhere else to go to at this time of the year...

Gnarls Barkley - Who Cares
A story of a vampire struggling with his nightlife. See, they have issues like us, too.


CSS - Alala
Gory group fight in reserve. Lots of awesome bloody close-up shots. From the Brazillian indie electronic band.


Malajube - Fille à Plume
Scary lady ghost kills each member of the band with gruesome ways, and then regroups them as some kind of ghost boyband? Funny black-and-white rock noir video from this French Quebec indie rock band.


The Killers - Bones
This is so last week, I know, but Tim Burton and skeletons? It's only natural! Hahah...I know, not that funny.


Royksopp - What Else Is There
This is not a new video, but I feel the need to include it because it was the most awesomely shot music video of 2005 in my opinion. Good casting, extraordinary, groundbreaking direction and visual effects, and most of all, a spectacular dark electropop song. Still send chills down my spines.


Mystery Artist - Mysterious Freakin' Scary Video

This, is the most scary of the bunch. DO NOT WATCH, I warn you! Blood might flow out of your eyes and ears. Extremely disturbing, with very very satanic music. Have I told you not to watch? Proceed at your own risk! Arrrrrgggh!


Note: My file host seems to experience some severe problems right now, although I already uploaded the mp3s for my Halloween mix, I can't enter the site and get the links out! I'll see what I can do to fix this up. In the meantime, bear with me and enjoy the videos instead. Sorry.

Happy Halloween!

blog comments powered by Disqus