Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lily Allen - Everybody's Changing (Live Keane Cover)


This blog is really in the danger of turning into a Lily Allen fansite. I didn't plan to do any more Lily soon, but then I came across this blog and found out that Lily has just done a live cover of Keane's 'Everybody's Changing' on BBC 2. So I hushed over here and made a post. You know what, right at this moment, I would say that I love this more than the original. She kinda added her cheeky attitude to the song. Wow, will I ever get enough of her? I thought I'd get over her when summer was over but truth is, I still tra la la to her music almost every day. I wonder if Hotstuff Files has heard this?

Oh, and I just discovered the hidden treasure that is BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge with Jo Whiley covers vault. Now I think I've got enough fabolous live covers to milk for the rest of my life to keep traffic healthy. Woohoo!

If you can really see me right now, I'm smiling like a Cambodian starving kid get adopted by Angelina Jolie.

Lily Allen - Everybody's Changing (Live Keane Cover) (huge thanks to Discobelle)

blog comments powered by Disqus