Saturday, November 11, 2006

Music Video: KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See (3 Versions)


A great song need a great video to go with. Or sometimes, multiple great videos. Especially when they just keep getting better. In KT Tunstall's case, 'Suddenly I See' has 3 different versions, and the latest one, surfaced last week, was the best one yet. Let's have a look at all of them.

UK Version - Directed by Big TV
The lamest. A simple performance video, with her singing at the sassier clone.


US Version - Directed by Patrick Daughters
The proper-budget version for the US market, directed by a renowned director. It cuts between scenes of her frolicking outdoor in daylight and her night job entertaining people in a Romania circus. I never know she's also an acrobat! Fun, fun version! I'd rather buy tickets to her circus than Christina Aguilera's 'vintage' one.


New US Version - Directed by Honey
The best of the three. There's so much going on. Full of cute animation with great details. Basically, KT's just smiling and walking around her small colorful little world of joy. The funny thing is that the least appealing thing here is KT's rather forced, unconvincing face expressions and acts. Ugh. Still, my favorite version. Third time's a charm.


I'm amazed that I'm still not tired of this song yet.

Download KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See Music Video (The Animated Version) - Quicktime MOV format

blog comments powered by Disqus