Saturday, November 04, 2006

Performances From European Music Awards 2006!


Quote of the week:

"Fvck this. My video cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it. I was jumping across canyons. If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility."


What an egomaniac. I don't know, but that statement's kinda cool. He's such a jerk for stealing air time from these two indie electronic dudes (whose videos I should be watching soon), but hey, it made good television.

Speaking of television, I've just found links to ridiculously high quality videos of the performances (about 100mb each, avi format), so if you missed it or couldn't watch it, here's your chance to watch the show! Props to the original uploader.

Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland - SexyBack/My Love/LoveStoned - 138MB

The Killers - When You Were Young - 104MB

Muse - Starlight - 120MB

Snoop Dogg & Pharrell - Drop It Like It's Hot/That's The Sh*t - 115MB

Rihanna - SOS - 99MB

Diddy feat. Cassie - Come To Me - 82MB

Nelly Furtado - Maneater - 78MB

*Bonus: Borat Skit - 90MB

Have fun!

blog comments powered by Disqus