Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Acoustic Live Performances On AOL Music - The Interface


Recently, I've been digging live acoustic performances, so last week when I had a chance to listen to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs doing the AOL Interface podcast, it was such a delight to hear Karen O getting stripped down with her usual rocking sounds and just sat down chirping pretty. They were really lazy, like, only performing 3 songs then the rest is interviewing, but the whole sessions was stellar. I never really got into 'Cheated Hearts' before, but this acoustic version was so amazing it made me fall in love with the song instantly. There's also 'Turn Into', one of their best songs to date, and a cover of The Rentals,'The Love I'm Searching For'. I post them all here for your listening pleasure, along with a bonus acoustic version of 'Maps'. Enjoy!

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Cheated Hearts (Live On AOL Music - The Interface)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Turn Into (Live On AOL Music - The Interface)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - The Love Im Searching For (The Rentals Cover)
*Bonus:
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps (Acoustic Version)

Buy Show Your Bones, their latest full-length

blog comments powered by Disqus