Sunday, December 24, 2006

About The UK Christmas No. 1s...


Apparently, I'm suffering an illness only ocurred at this time of the year called 'Christmas Laziness', so remember that lovely mixtape I keep telling you about? It still, uhm, needs some finishing touch. So I say first thing to do tomorrow morning is to upload it for you guys. You will still listen to festive music on December 25th, won't you? You will.

So this is the night before Christmas and I'm wishing you all a happy holiday and a happy new year! Merry merry Christmas! (actually I was gonna say something less cliched but I'm lazy like that)

In the meantime, you might want to head to ANABlog for they have two amazing posts up. One has all the mp3s of the UK Xmas no. 1s ever since the beginning of the chart, and one has all the mp3s of the contenders for this year's Xmas No. 1, so run over there and feel festive!

Update: Leona Lewis has officially become a little richer.

blog comments powered by Disqus