Thursday, December 28, 2006

Uhm, bad news, guys...

Okay, so I've got bad news and good news. Which do you want to hear first?
Let's go with bad news first.
There was an earthquake in Taiwan, which lead to the slowdown of the broadband connection all across Asia. Most of the cable systems went kaput, and some websites are inaccessible.
So now the speed is like utter shit and it takes like forever to load a page. I'm barely hanging on. I want my internet back!
The good news is: it can take approximately a month for them to fix the problem >.< . So til then, I don't think it's likely I'll be able to upload anything new (let alone download something new). I'll try my best to post the year-end lists, but it doesn't seem as much fun reading them all without the bonus mp3s, does it?...sigh
It sucks hardcore, I know, but there's little I can do, beside babbling.

Such bullshit. Haven't I got enough of bullshit to cope with?

blog comments powered by Disqus