Saturday, December 23, 2006

Zeon's All-Star Christmas Mini Mix - Indie Edition


Okay, so this is the last part of my Christmas mini mixes. This time, it's all indie goodness, so if you'd like something a little bit offbeat, left-field for Christmas songs then go for it. Hope you've enjoyed the mixes I put up.
So 4 days til Christmas Day then. It seemed like yesterday that I was looking forward to 2006...
I'll try to upload the final full-length Christmas mixtape tomorrow or so, and then I'll get round to those 2006 best-of lists. So much hard work for my so-called holiday break, and I'm just behind of everything.

In the meantime, check out the festive tracks below...Have a holly jolly Christmas, y'all!

Grandaddy - Alan Parsons In A Winter Wonderland
Pete Yorn - Do They Know It's Christmas
Hem - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
The Format - Holly Jolly Christmas
The Raveonettes - The Christmas Song
Hello Saferide - iPod X Mas

Download the whole mix as a zipped file.

blog comments powered by Disqus