Saturday, December 16, 2006

Zeon's All-Star Christmas Mini Mix - R&B Edition


Yay, 9 days away from Christmas Day! I should be more fast-paced with my festive posts etc...
So here's the second Christmas mini mix, this time it's all sweet R&B-infused versions of holiday songs for you. Hope you enjoy them all, take this mix with you when out shopping for gifts or whatever ways you can think of. Me, I've got myself a nifty online gift certificate, but I'm not sure whether to spend more on some good-looking T-shirts or some rare cds...

Next mix: Christmas goes punk rock.

Lauryn Hill - Little Drummer Boy
Macy Gray - Winter Wonderland
Destiny's Child - 8 Days Of Christmas
Ashanti - Hey Santa
TLC - Sleigh Ride
Toni Braxton - Christmas In Jamaica (feat. Shaggy)


Or save your time and just download the whole mix in a zipped file at one click...

blog comments powered by Disqus