Monday, January 29, 2007

Cover: Klaxons - My Love!


Oh guess what, Klaxons, one of the buzzing new acts of 2007 that everyone's raving about, just stopped by an obscure radio show called...wait for it...BBC Live Lounge with Jo Whiley!, and did a cover of...Justin Timberlake's 'My Love'!, the song you've probably heard for a billionth time by now.
I'm in a hurry right now, so all I can say is that they did a damn fantastic job. It's a faithful cover, and they added a little cool piano part which is a nice touch. Though being covered by an indie band, the song's actually still very catchy and pretty danceable. My thoughts on the band may be saved for another time, another post. For now, I say no more and let you hear it for yourself, if you haven't yet.


Link: Their myspace

blog comments powered by Disqus