Okay, I'm in big trouble. I just got into a big fight with mom and she has decided to cancel the internet subscription as a punishment. So this could be the last time I blog with internet access at home. I can sort things out if I try, but right now, I'm really feeling sinister. I'm in the mood of ruining my life/my parents' life. It's all quite complicated and things are on the edge...
So yeah, I never thought I'd have to say this but I declare hiatus on the blog for now. This could be the end. I don't know. I can't really promise anything. I know that the blog's been shit lately and I tried to make the best out of what's available, when I'm unable to upload stuff. Maybe the blog will be back someday. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe never. Wow, have I really transformed into some kind 'emo monster'?
I'm just feeling really lost right now and I need a good sleep.
So long, everyone. It's been a good run. Sorry for letting you down.
Just check in to say that things have been sorted out. Everything's under control, for now. However, I'll still be taking a short break until my internet connection's back in its full capacity and when I come back, I promise you it will be worth the wait. I've already had ideas for future posts piling up, and I've been contacting some indie artists whose music I found exciting to ask for permission to post mp3s and stuff, you know, to be a little 'professional' etc.
I didn't expect so many supportive comments like that. I really appreciate that you guys took the time to type down a line or two. So while the blog's on hiatus, I want to do a little survey and I hope you guys can give me some feedbacks. You don't have to answer all of them, though.
1. What's your favorite post(s)/find(s) on Zeon's Music Blog in 2006?
2. What you like/don't like about the blog? Is there anything that needs to be improved and how? What should I focus more on?
3. Should I change the template? I know it's very generically looking and boring, but should I?
4. I always wanted to keep this as a one-man blog, but the next few months I won't have much time to blog as much as before, so should I recruit new team members? If so, would you be interested in becoming a part of Zeon's Music Blog?
5. What do you think I'd look life in real life? ;-)
That's all. See y'all soon.