Friday, January 12, 2007

I never thought I'd have to say this but...

Okay, I'm in big trouble. I just got into a big fight with mom and she has decided to cancel the internet subscription as a punishment. So this could be the last time I blog with internet access at home. I can sort things out if I try, but right now, I'm really feeling sinister. I'm in the mood of ruining my life/my parents' life. It's all quite complicated and things are on the edge...
So yeah, I never thought I'd have to say this but I declare hiatus on the blog for now. This could be the end. I don't know. I can't really promise anything. I know that the blog's been shit lately and I tried to make the best out of what's available, when I'm unable to upload stuff. Maybe the blog will be back someday. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe never. Wow, have I really transformed into some kind 'emo monster'?

I'm just feeling really lost right now and I need a good sleep.

So long, everyone. It's been a good run. Sorry for letting you down.

Zeon.


UPDATE!

Hey,

Just check in to say that things have been sorted out. Everything's under control, for now. However, I'll still be taking a short break until my internet connection's back in its full capacity and when I come back, I promise you it will be worth the wait. I've already had ideas for future posts piling up, and I've been contacting some indie artists whose music I found exciting to ask for permission to post mp3s and stuff, you know, to be a little 'professional' etc.

I didn't expect so many supportive comments like that. I really appreciate that you guys took the time to type down a line or two. So while the blog's on hiatus, I want to do a little survey and I hope you guys can give me some feedbacks. You don't have to answer all of them, though.

1. What's your favorite post(s)/find(s) on Zeon's Music Blog in 2006?
2. What you like/don't like about the blog? Is there anything that needs to be improved and how? What should I focus more on?
3. Should I change the template? I know it's very generically looking and boring, but should I?
4. I always wanted to keep this as a one-man blog, but the next few months I won't have much time to blog as much as before, so should I recruit new team members? If so, would you be interested in becoming a part of Zeon's Music Blog?
5. What do you think I'd look life in real life? ;-)

That's all. See y'all soon.

Zeon.

blog comments powered by Disqus