Friday, February 16, 2007

Feist - My Moon My Man!


Today is the first greatest day of 2007 so far...because Feist's new single 'My Moon My Man' has made its round on the internet!
I can't stress enough how 'highly recommended' this is. Come on, it's Leslie Feist!
Just brilliant. A basic bass line, and the rest you can leave it up to her. She just delivers it so effortlessly. This album's really shaping up to be one of the best of the year. And it will be. I predicted that with uber-confidence.

Feist - My Moon My Man

Here's a look at the official tracklist of 'The Reminder':

"So Sorry"
"I Feel It All"
"My Moon My Man"
"The Park"
"The Water"
"Sea Lion Woman"
"Past in Present"
"Limit to Your Love"
"1 2 3 4"
"Brandy Alexander"
"Intuition"
"Honey Honey"
"How My Heart Behaves"

For now, you can listen to various live recordings of some of the new tracks at the ultimate Fiest fansite/blog All Things Feist.

blog comments powered by Disqus