Sunday, March 04, 2007

Manic Street Preachers feat. Nina Persson - Your Love Alone Is Not Enough


Now, Manic Street Preachers is one of those bands that I heard a lot about, but due to having their prime in a time when I wasn't so exposed to music yet, I never actually listened much to their songs. James Dean Bradfield, the frontman, had a solo album out last year, but I didn't pay any attention either.
But when I found out their new album's gonna have a collaboration with Nina Persson of The Cardigans, I just have to get it! And how brilliant it is!
I was hooked on the first listen. It's catchy right from the get-go. A straightforward, punchy, upbeat rock song. Nina Persson is the perfect choice, and she fit it so well it certainly feels like it can be a Cardigans song. Yep, the more I listen to it, the better it gets. Now if the rest is as good, they might gain a new fan.

Their comeback album is called 'Send Away The Tigers' and supposed to be out in May.

For now, the only version available is a BBC radio rip, but it's good enough quality.

Manic Street Preachers feat. Nina Persson - Your Love Alone Is Not Enough

Their MySpace

blog comments powered by Disqus