Thursday, May 03, 2007

Introducing: Hello Saferide

This Swedish singer/songwriter is one of my proudest discoveries from last year. Her debut album Introducing: Hello Saferide is packed with great indie pop songs. I always knew I had to make a post about her but kept putting it off, afraid that my words won't do her justice.
Well, today, for some specific reasons (which I can't really tell you about), I just HAVE TO post this song. It is called 'Highschool Stalker'. Without a doubt, the greatest song about stalkers of this decade. Listen closely to the lyrics, you must. Very likeable, especially for those who have been in the same situation. I can't recommend this enough.


Hello Saferide - Highschool Stalker



For now, I'm really pressed on time, so this post ends here. To be continued...

blog comments powered by Disqus