Monday, July 16, 2007

Amy Winehouse's Rarities - Pt. 2



Before you get to the rest of Amy's rarities, maybe you might have noticed that I've just got a new poll up on the sidebar, so I hope you can take a little of your time and vote, since it only takes approximately ten seconds (well, at least for those with high-speed interet connection anyway).
Secondly, I've been uploading music videos on the blog's own YouTube page for a while now, and I try my best to only upload what hadn't been made available yet, or should have gotten more recognition. And if it's not good, I won't waste my time uploading it. So far, a number of rare videos from Feist, The Cardigans, Roisin Murphy, Morcheeba, Zero 7...and more has been put into circulation. Hope you'll give it a quick look and enjoy the materials.

Okay, shameless self-promotion finished. If you're already a fan, then chances are you don't want to miss these. Enjoy.

Two nice remixes:
Back To Black (The Rumble Strips Remix)
You Know I'm No Good (Skeewiff Remix)

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? (from the Bridget Jones's Diary 2: The Edge Of Reason soundtrack)

Monkey Man (The Specials Cover) (b-side to 'You Know I'm No Good')

Rehab (Jay Z Remix) (Jay Zzz callously added a rap verse)

blog comments powered by Disqus