Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Here Are 10 Covers.

Okay, I won't be at home for the next few days, so this is probably my only post for this week. For that reason, I double the treats. So I've got not only 5, as per usual, but 10 covers, collected from various compilations. You know, cover compilations are always hit-and-miss, of course you're not entitled to like every cover they slap on the tracklist. Well, here are the good bits. There's something for everyone, so I hope these will tide you over until I come back. Sorry if I sound hasty, it's just that I haven't packed anything for the trip yet and the flight is about 10 hours from now. Aww summer. I know this place has been lacking lately, and to be honest the blogger in me is losing steam a little bit but hopefully after my vacation, I'd come back refreshed and inspired, ready to cook up some nice posts for you guys. Enjoy.




from Tom Middleton Presents Crazy Covers 2:
Anna Maria Jopek - Don't Speak (No Doubt Cover)
Tina Turner - Unfinished Sympathy (Massive Attack Cover)
The Fratellis - Ooh La La/Hot Love (Goldfrapp/T. Rex Cover)


from The Saturday Sessions - The Dermot O'Leary show:
Willy Mason - Careless Whisper (George Michael)
Nerina Pallot - Confide In Me (Kylie)


from Radio 1 - Established 1967:
Mutya Buena - Fast Car (Tracy Chapman)
Maximo Park - Like I Love You (Justin Timberlake)


from Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 2:
The Enemy - Hung Up (Madonna)


from NME Awards 2008 Compilation:
Manic Street Preachers - Umbrella (Rihanna)
Lightspeed Champion - Back To Black (Amy Winehouse)

blog comments powered by Disqus