Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Quickie: New Buffalo - Cheer Me Up Thank You


I'm horribly late to this, I know. New Buffalo's second album "Somewhere, Anywhere" was released in August last year, and I only got around to it this week. This means I'm almost one year behind, and that equals to at least 10 years in blog years! Needs some name-dropping? Okay, New Buffalo, aka Sally Seltmann, shared co-writing credits for Feist's '1234'. There you go. In my opinion, the album fell into that 'quite nice and tasteful, if uneventful' category, however, the first track on it, 'Cheer Me Up Thank You', is so sweet it lead me to checking out the whole album in the first place. The song has summer written all over it. Who said Australia only gives us electro acts? Watch the video for more indie adorableness.

Somewhere, AnywhereNew Buffalo
"Cheer Me Up Thank You" (mp3)
from "Somewhere, Anywhere"
(Arts & Crafts)

Buy at eMusic
Buy at Amazon


Vid:

blog comments powered by Disqus