Saturday, January 03, 2009

I'm Done Hibernating.


Welcome back, guys! Yes, I finally return from my 3-month hiatus. Feels good to be home. Happy new year, 2009! If you're reading this, thank you - for sticking around.

So I guess I should start with a rational explanation. College applications. To America, that is. It was a painstaking, cruel process, but I'm glad it's all done, now all I can do is sit here waiting and hope for the best come April.

I must admit it felt refreshing to be out of the loop. I was able to spend more time revisiting the good old tunes and those I'd overlooked. Overall, 2008 was an uneventful year musically. Plus, I was a bit intimidated by the whole Blogger-vs-bloggers debacle. It was devastating to see my posts yanked down by a bot. I'd read some ridiculous stories, and I even had doubts about whether I should carry on or not. In the end, I just couldn't give up, so here I am. For now, I'll try to stay low profile, buying my own domain is just not an option as a server costs money of which I'm running short...I was a bit annoyed that I wasn't able to put together another Christmas mix this year, though, I had a lot of materials and now they'll have to wait for another year - what a waste of festivity.

Anyways, as a way of making up for my lack of updates, I'll make an exception and do a special repost! Drop a comment and I'll accept the first 5 requests! One track per person, please. (Okay I'll make it clearer. What I meant was if you're new here, and want to get an old track I posted that has now expired, then just say it and I'll repost it for you)

Here's a little treat for you all. No introduction necessary, I shall give you:

Adele - Black And Gold (Sam Sparro Cover)

Enjoy.

blog comments powered by Disqus